The Fleur-de-lis Ambassadors initiative is a public-private partnership led by Arnie Fielkow, President, New Orleans City Council; Scott Cowen, President, Tulane University; Rod West, President and CEO, Entergy New Orleans; and Kim Boyle, Esq., Phelps-Dunbar, LLC.
To contact an Ambassador, email: email@example.com
Eighteen New Orleans citizens, representing a diverse cross-section of the city’s business, philanthropic, academic, artistic, and government sectors, have been named 2008 Fleur-de-lis Ambassadors. They are racially and ethnically diverse representatives of the city’s unique cultural composition.
- Representative Neil Abramson, State Representative, District 98
- Latoya Cantrell, President, Broadmoor Improvement Association
- John Casbon, President and CEO, First American Transportation Title Insurance Co.
- Darlene Cusanza, Executive Director, Crimestoppers
- The Hon. Jimmy Fitzmorris, Fitzmorris & Associates
- Ruthie Frierson, Founder and Chairman, Citizens for 1 Greater New Orleans
- Senator Cheryl A. Gray, Louisiana Senate, District 5
- Sandra Gunner, President and CEO, New Orleans Chambers of Commerce
- Marvalene Hughes, President, Dillard University
- Greg Rigamer, President, GCR & Associates, Inc.
- Nolan Rollins, President, Greater New Orleans Urban League
- Timothy P. Ryan, Chancellor, University of New Orleans
- Charles Teamer, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Dryades Savings Bank
- Warner Thomas, President and COO, Ochsner Health System
- Denise Thornton, President and CEO, The Beacon of Hope Resource Center
- Tim Williamson, President, Idea Village
The 2007 Ambassadors
Nineteen New Orleans citizens, representing a diverse cross-section of the city’s business, philanthropic, academic, artistic, and government sectors, were named Fleur-de-lis Ambassadors in 2007.
- The Hon. David Bell, Chief Judge, Orleans Parish Juvenile Court
- Cesar Burgos, Managing Partner, Burgos & Evans, LLC
- Ron Forman, CEO, Audubon Nature Institute
- Dr. Norman Francis, President, Xavier University
- Ruthie Frierson, Chairman Citizens for 1 Greater New Orleans
- The Hon. Stacy Head, New Orleans City Council
- Gregory Ben Johnson, President and CEO, Greater New Orleans Foundation
- Merritt Lane, President and CEO, Canal Barge Company, Inc.
- William Raymond Manning, President, Manning Architects
- Ron Markham, President and CEO, New Orleans Jazz Orchestra
- Ti Martin, Managing Partner, Commander’s Palace Restaurant
- Anne Milling, Founder, Women of the Storm
- Father Vien Thé Nguyen, Pastor, Mary Queen of Vietnam Catholic Church
- W. Anthony Patton, President and CEO, EBONetworks, LLC
- Phyllis Taylor, Chairman and CEO, Taylor Energy Company, LLC
- Sidney D. Torres IV, President and CEO, SDT LLC Waste and Debris Services
- Dr. Vera Triplett, Assistant Professor of Counseling, Our Lady of Holy Cross College
- Dr. Michael White, Jazz Musician, Professor, Xavier University
- Becky Zaheri, Founder, Katrina Krewe